Hello guys ! Thanks for viewing :) | Follow | Dashboard | Facebook

Busyness -,-

Hola people :] Ok , aku jarang update now . Ngehh . First , aku nak cakap pasal my exam . Goshh -,- then , pasal my life .
Ok , for my exam i get only 1A . HAHA . I get A for my Geografi . HAHA . Senang sikit lahh time tu aku jawab . Ngehh ~
Yang lain hampeh ! Tak de xD . Tapi ade lahh satu . Hehe . Hope , final exam boleh buat yang terbaik :) For my math , I get B . Alhamdulillah :) I'm trying to get A for my final exam :) For science , I get C . HAHA . Serious susah sikit time tu . I'm always get B . For this time C . InsyAllah , I've try my best for the final :D For Sejarah I get C . I admit it , I'm fucking really not good in Sejarah's subject :) For my English I get B . I target to get A . But , for the paper 1 is very hard for me . Paper 2 bolehh lahh .
For my KH I get B ! Wohoo . Finally meningkat :) HAHA . If not , aku always dapat C . Bengong je . For my BM and Pend Islam , belum dapat lagi .Ok , that's all for my results . Urghh , teruk right ? How to be a genius ? Menirulah ;) . Bangang punye jawapan xD from sape entah -,- Ok , for my life pulak . Nothing interesting at all . Always SINGLE . teheeeeeee xD
HAHA . Malas aku nak cite pasal tu . Aku target beli something raye nie . Just wait and see maaa . I'll will update in my blog :)
Just waitttt :D I'm so BUSY right now ! With , my folio , homework and etc . My teacher always make me annoying lahh .
Urghhh , kbai . Update later . Just wait and see yaa :] Assalamualaikus peeps .

No comments:

Post a Comment